• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm going to take you to a gay bar.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to take you to a gay bar.

and spend all of your money. At a gay bar, gay bar.

AtW
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    and spend all of your money. At a gay bar, gay bar.

AtW
    Funny that, I'm sat in a software review meeting opposite a bloke called "Day Barr".

I tulipe you not!

Comment

How's your vacation going MF?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        Funny that, I'm sat in a software review meeting opposite a bloke called "Day Barr".

I tulipe you not!

its obviously holding your attention
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

looks like he's having a great time, lots of new and exciting experiances and visist to cultural bars and such.

Sounds like a great time

Comment

Im just tidying the house, as everyone is back tomorrow.

I am presently doing the kitchen. Which in my house is seperate to the lounge & bedrooms, but in AtW's bedsit this would be the oven/microwave/sink (which AtW sometimes pisses in as opposed to walking down the corridor to the communal toilets), next to the bed, next to the sofa.

Comment

Passprt

Is your missus not going to kill you if you dont have your passport when she gets back? Just to show that you made an effort?

So she has been on holiday alone with the kid while you have been sitting at home?

I would not want to be you when family arrives home:-)

I reckon you are in for a hard time
              There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

My missus counts posting on CUK as work. If I can convert one heathen to our religion then this is a job well done.

Chico

Comment

MF - in a few weeks I should have whole 4 bedroom house to myself. Kitchen is separate albeit smaller than I'd like. In honest it is a sh1t house, much worse than the one I was before (company-owner decided to sell it, it is still with sign "sale" 5 months later), but this house has got a garage, and it would be great for history books - SKA made in a garage, just like Steve Jobs and Woz, H & P, Google founders and others.

You will also be in history books - as the owner of the worst tat shop in the UK

Comment

AtW. It doesnt matter if it has 4 bedrooms or 8. A squat is a squat.

Comment

Working...
                    X