• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which one of you is this (the micro penis edition)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one of you is this (the micro penis edition)

Ant Smith reveals how it feels having a small penis | Daily Mail Online

'It was a drunken evening talking to a new, but good friend, when somehow or other the question of size came up and I admitted I had such worries.

'I was very drunk, and just couldn't face lying once again. To my surprise, he said he did too. A comrade in arms I thought, as we sheepishly swapped statistics - he went first and admitted to only possessing 6". I told him I had 4, and his relief was palpable.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

1 on a cold day, 1 1/2 on a hot day.

Do I win a prize?

Comment

Rather a short tale, hoped they used the right equipment: https://www.gov.uk/government/collec...res-regulation
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Rather reminds me of an old joke.

A young lady, soon to be married, visits her doctor as she has some questions.

Doctor : So Miss Crinklebottom, how may I help you today?
        MC : I am due to be married, and want our wedding night to be memorable. But I don't quite know how to go about it.

Doctor : I see. Let us start with the male anatomy. If you look at this diagram here, you will see the male willy. On the end of the willy is a knob.
        MC : I see. I have a question.

Doctor : Yes?
        MC : I have some notes. (Rifles through handbag, produces notes and squints as she has trouble deciphering her handwriting). Yes, there are these 2 round things, 23 inches below the "Ker-nob". What are they?

Doctor : My dear, I hope rather for your sake they are the cheeks of his arse.

Suity in EO mode.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Rather reminds me of an old joke.

A young lady, soon to be married, visits her doctor as she has some questions.

Doctor : So Miss Crinklebottom, how may I help you today?
          MC : I am due to be married, and want our wedding night to be memorable. But I don't quite know how to go about it.

Doctor : I see. Let us start with the male anatomy. If you look at this diagram here, you will see the male willy. On the end of the willy is a knob.
          MC : I see. I have a question.

Doctor : Yes?
          MC : I have some notes. (Rifles through handbag, produces notes and squints as she has trouble deciphering her handwriting). Yes, there are these 2 round things, 23 inches below the "Ker-nob". What are they?

Doctor : My dear, I hope rather for your sake they are the cheeks of his arse.

Suity in EO mode.

this Asian bird right, is getting married to a rich guy from Mumbai. She tells her English friend that she is scared
          'I want him to think I am a virgin, on our wedding night'
          'Oh that's easy, I always put an elastic band up me flue and when it goes 'twang' , I say 'oh, there goes my virginity''

The Asian bird is such a slapper that she decides that two meters of donkey elastic should do the trick. So she rolls it up tight and inserts it where the sun don't shine.
          On the wedding night, the groom switches the light off, strips off and 'GERONIMO.... BOINNNGGG'
          'What the fck was THAT'
          'Oooh, that must have been my virginity flying out the window'

'Well get after it quick.. it's took one of my bollocks with it'

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
          X