• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One reason to vote Corbyn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One reason to vote Corbyn

And why he won't get the leadership: Tony Blair could face trial over 'illegal' Iraq war, says Jeremy Corbyn | UK news | The Guardian
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

It's amazing (and telling) that the Left want to get their most successful politician to "confess" and try him for war crimes.

Comment

Ridiculous statement by JC. An opposition leader has no power to put anyone on trial, still less in an international criminal court. Doing that is a major task for the international community. Even getting some German WW2 criminals into court has been difficult. Recent Balkan war criminals too (can't spell their names, you know who they are). The trial of Milosevic went on for years, despite the case being open and shut, and his guilt being thousands of times more obvious than Blair's.

Comment

Tony Blair: $1m an hour mediator lives in opulent country estate | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Isn't he meant to be bringing peace to The Middle East? How is that going?
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

The left hates Blair because it hates all winners. Personally I don't mind Blair. I think he was a good leader for Labour, a good PM and a person of reasonable integrity (as far as I am aware without knowing him). People hate him for being rich. I've got no problem with that. For Labour, the real problem is that (despite Iraq), he has "Winner" written all over him, and they have no concept of that. So they put it in the "hate" box.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              have faith brother. It wont be long before ISIS becomes WASWAS
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                I guess he figured if he killed all the kids there wouldn't be anyone left to fight.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Iraq war was lunacy and I loathe self serving Bliar but sooner have him than an "honest" lefty twat like Corbyn who would wreck the economy in his first term. It's policies that matter not personalities.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Would it be good for Britain?

Would it be bad for Britain?

You know what Corbyn does not care it is about him getting his name in lights..

look look look me me me

and that for me is one of the many reason tw@s like this should get nowehere near public office

the UK does not exist to give him something to do - make things better or fook off

Comment

Working...
                    X