• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Early morning bonanza offer ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early morning bonanza offer ....

While I was almost about to finish inwith Ms.S.Hayek in my early morning dream, like a bone in a burger, I got a call from this bob lady from Silverlink this morning at around 8:30 for a role with Bob_consultancy_services (BCS) in France

1. She got my first name wrong
    2. She got my last name mostly wrong
    3. She said 'Good afternoon' though the number was from a London exchange (well, the way they operate, you know)
    4. She said "I'm trying my best to get you the best rate of 500 Euros"
    5. She said "Money isn't important, your profile is. I haven't seen such a profile in a while"
    6. I decided to play the game and asked her to send me an email with the client name etc.
    7. She replied with an email "The role is with BCS France and I need your authorization to go ahead"
    8. She called me in 2 minutes after sending the email out and asked me to check whether I received it
    9. I asked her the name of the client. She says BCS will convey it directly to me :suicide

Have they taken over ?

I don't deal with Bob agencies, or train Bobs, or help hire Bobs, or fly to Bobland. There lies misery and low rates.

Simples.

Comment

Working...
    X