• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why Do People...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Do People...

Always say no offense just after being as insulting as they can possibly be? Do they think that it suddenly makes publically ridculing and destroying somebody hopes and dreams somehow better ?

and why do they say "at the end of the day" ? whats that about do i have to wait until midnight for them to make sense?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

I'm not being funny, but you're a tw@t.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

With all due respect <insert condescending remark here> ....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
          I'm not being funny, but you're a tw@t.
          Now i don't know if you are calling me a tw@t or just adding to the list of stupid things people say...

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
            Always say no offense just after being as insulting as they can possibly be? Do they think that it suddenly makes publically ridculing and destroying somebody hopes and dreams somehow better ?
            Well, it comes from knowing that I am superior in every respect to the original poster. Destroying their hopes and dreams is like a mercy killing. Far better to put the miserable little sh*t out of his delusory existence than for him to carry on clinging to some notion of merit. It is Darwinian; I am the shark that rules this board, you are just a titbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
              Well, it comes from knowing that I am superior in every respect to the original poster. Destroying their hopes and dreams is like a mercy killing. Far better to put the miserable little sh*t out of his delusory existence than for him to carry on clinging to some notion of merit. It is Darwinian; I am the shark that rules this board, you are just a titbit.
              No offense Jabber, but you really are a tw@t.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  DaveB, you've changed your avatar...

Shame.

I liked the old one better...
                  Didn't you know it's official update your avatar day today \o/

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    DaveB, you've changed your avatar...

Shame.

I liked the old one better...
                    I had to, apparently the old one was giving the game away!

Originally posted by sunnysan
                    Your Avatar says it all......
                    Originally posted by DaveB
                    It does? Damn, time to change it again then.
                    Besides, I'm in a funky kind of mood today.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X