• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

access revoked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

access revoked

Got to work bright and early, to find my access card has been revoked due to nobody informing them of my contract extension.

I get to enjoy the lobby for an hour until reception and security arrive..

Line manager not answering his phone.

Dum de dum...
    Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Get a paper and carry on invoicing.

Comment

Happened to me before, now I always check with security the end date of my access on the last day. If it is not fixed I arrange for a visitor badge for the next day.

Mind you, coffee and a paper in the lobby sounds better.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Have they let you in yet?
        latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

A random bloke in a yellow vest asked me if I was okay chilling out in the lobby, and then summoned a security bod to let me in. They gave me 1 day access until my manager could e-mail them my end date.

Some doors worked and some didn't randomly throughout the day.

Top notch security, I could have been fired but they didn't seem to mind letting me back in. Makes you wonder why they have fingerprint scanners etc...

Fortunately my pc hadn't been deactivated.
          Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

psst, yellow card is in the secret room -

Comment

Working...
            X