• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslim Shouts Abuse in Hospital

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslim Shouts Abuse in Hospital

Radio Four News: A muslim in the same hospital ward as a wounded soldier from Afghanistan has been shouting abuse at the soldier. As a result the hospital in Birmingham plans to close some wards to the public and use them for army personal only.

It seems that they can’t possibly jst ban muslims, they have to ban the whole public. If this government was in power in the second world war they would have made it illegal to have Nazi discrimination.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by Paddy
    If this government was in power in the second world war they would have made it illegal to have Nazi discrimination.
    I believer ID cards for everyone were in force during the war.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      I believer ID cards for everyone were in force during the war.
      Yes, a paper one with name, address and nationality. Not your complete medical record, financial background and a record of where you have been.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

What an effing moron, for a start a lot of soldiers don't belive they should be out there but they go out there anyway because it is thier job (and they can be court martialed and locked up if they don't).

Secondly the majority of soldiers are good honest people who are trying to help whilst following thier orders, there are a few assholes as well who have attached innocents for no reason but you get people like this in every walk of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
          Radio Four News: A muslim in the same hospital ward as a wounded soldier from Afghanistan has been shouting abuse at the soldier. As a result the hospital in Birmingham plans to close some wards to the public and use them for army personal only.

It seems that they can’t possibly jst ban muslims, they have to ban the whole public. If this government was in power in the second world war they would have made it illegal to have Nazi discrimination.
          He's just demonstrating what a peace loving and tolerant religion Islam is.

Oh.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Strange how one never hears of Satanists shouting nasty things at people in hospitals...
            The last time I was in hospital I was having my wisdom teeth out so it was too painful for me to shout anything.

Comment

I was in for four days when I had mine out.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

I blame Tory cuts in public spending. The consultant tied one end of a piece of string to a door handle, tied the other to my tooth, told me to stand still, then slammed the door.

Comment

Its funny how these guys keep going on about their brothers getting blown to bits in Iraq, Afghanistan, anyotherstan but they havent the brain power to work out that in the majority of instances where a "brother" gets sent to allah, its another brother doing the sending

And anyway, these guys are about as related to their brothers as I am to winnie the poh!

Mailman

Comment

Pooh.

hth.

Comment

Working...
                    X