• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crowdbirthing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crowdbirthing

Crowdbirthing: do young mums really like to push in public? | Life and style | The Guardian

Would you like to attend?

Personally I preferred the 1950s when all men had to do was keep out of the way.

Ok, that's taking the whole Social Media generation thing far too far. It's deranged.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Ok, that's taking the whole Social Media generation thing far too far. It's deranged.
      It's weird as a society, we shunned intrusion, and rebelled against the rise of CCTV everywhere, and then the retarded Facebook generation came along, and put their every moment online for everyone to scrutinise. I think New Labour somehow destroyed their brains using microwaves or hypnosis.

Comment

Overheard in a wholefoods shop
        'I will have to read the barcode to you. I don't want lasers touching my food'

allegedly
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
        X