• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get more sleep, government tells middle aged

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get more sleep, government tells middle aged

link

2 things here.

1) The govt can go and take a hike. Their job is not to "tell" me how I choose to live my life.

2) Wish I frikkin well could get a decent night's sleep every night. On at least 2 nights a week I'm kept awake by that little voice in my ear telling me I have to be up at 5:30 am and I'm going g to feel like cr@p if I don't get to sleep soon...

indeed and yet still I will die

having spent most of my cognitive years sleeping or eating mung bean quiche depending on which lifestyle fad I decide on

strangely enough none of those choices appeal to me so I think I will just carry on regardless

Comment

Given the ageing population, pension crises and elderly nursing care, why the heck do they want to encourage us to live longer?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Given the ageing population, pension crises and elderly nursing care, why the heck do they want to encourage us to live longer?
        They do not necessarily want you to live longer - just pay more and consume less

So work all day and then sleep all night so as to leave the precious resources to the left liberal fu<k nuts

Comment

Working...
        X