• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

******* Arnhem Crossing!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

******* Arnhem Crossing!

Managed to get through very bad traffic but they sent me toll payment fines, have not seen any signs around there!!!

The best part of four hours since you commented on the original and thats the best parody you can come up with?

I believe this is yours....
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

That implies at least a minority of the "parody" threads have at least a shred of quality, wit or humour, they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        That implies at least a minority of the "parody" threads have at least a shred of quality, wit or humour, they don't.
        Did you get some psychiatric help with your sockie hatred?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Did you get some psychiatric help with your sockie hatred?
          Nope, I still despise the lying scumbags.

On that general subject you managed to locate a personality donor yet or will you carry on with the boring fake Russian act forever?

Comment

Nope, I still despise the lying scumbags.
            Do you despite Benny Hill for being a liar?

On that general subject you managed to locate a personality donor yet or will you carry on with the boring fake Russian act forever?
            Good things never change matey, if it's good enough for Guiness it's good enough for old boring me, komrade.

Comment

Oh, some do.

Comment

Working...
              X