• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MGTOW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGTOW

Frequently Asked Questions | MGTOW

Awww, someone need a hug?
    Last edited by mudskipper; 11 August 2015, 00:38.

Comment

That's funny

We haven’t changed the mission; we’ve changed the method. We now provide for ourselves and our immediate families, protect our interests, make selective sacrifices when the situation warrants, and conquer mountains of poon.
      Poon? Does he mean pron?

Comment

a new plan B?

bitter ..

but this made me laugh

Girlfriends actually try to use “the silent treatment” which is the worst possible way to tell a man you’re mad at him. That’s like HEAVEN to a man. When a woman pulls “the silent treatment”, just think about what she thinks you did “wrong”… and then do it as often as f***ing possible.

Finding a woman who will repeatedly nag, annoy and tell you that you’re wrong all the time is one of the easiest things in the world.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I don't want to go my own way. But every woman I marry seems to want to.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I don't want to go my own way. But every woman I marry seems to want to.
            FFS, have you never seen Married with Children???

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Awww, someone need a hug?
              I've seen it

Comment

Working...
              X