• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MGTOW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGTOW

Maximum Gross Take-Off Weight.

The bit that usually knacks MF's travel plans.
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

It would if his plane travel plans were not imaginary.

The only real travel plans are going to the dole office every fortnight to sign on.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      It would if his plane travel plans were not imaginary.

The only real travel plans are going to the dole office every fortnight to sign on.
      I meant the mgtow of his arse as he gets up from the sofa.
      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
        I meant the mgtow of his arse as he gets up from the sofa.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Images of MF pulling on the beach
          So there is one way he will get some female attention then?

Comment

Working...
          X