• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Surely there's some mistake?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely there's some mistake?

Everyone knows that only honkies are racist.

UPDATE: Racist teenager who stabbed supply teacher at Bradford school gets 11-year extended sentence (From Asian Image)

For dear old Freako, this relates to the stabbing of the teacher in Bradford.

A 14-year-old boy who stabbed a supply teacher in a racially-motivated attack has been given an 11-year extended sentence at Bradford Crown Court.

How long is an extended 11 years? 12? 13?

Presumably a sentence for a child means a safari?

Comment

"The 11-year sentence is made up of six years in detention with a five-year extended licence period."

Comment

I've heard and seen more vicious and clearly heartfelt anti black racism in the last few years from people originating in the Northern part of the Subcontinent than I've seen in the rest of my life from all other racial groups including white european added together. My middle son's girlfriend is of an African ethnic origin.

That an Asian male in the Bradford area would stab a black man after using the offensive N word doesn't surprise me in the slightest. For a group that screams racist at the tiniest opportunity and requires positive discrimination to prevent the accusations, the behaviour is hypocritical bigotry of the most absurd type.
        Last edited by TykeMerc; 11 August 2015, 12:14. Reason: clarity

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Odd, innit.

The other interesting thing that heard yesterday is that the scrote may well be out in 3 years.

But only honkies are racist, remember.
          That's racist that or sommat.

But I did not realise until speaking to some of my non white friends (is that PC??) that some cultures do really hate other cultures - not specifically based on the colour of the skin but definetly based on their culture and country of origin.

With the exception of the few very far right people in the UK most of the other 'racism' is down to either jokes in poor taste, ignorance or bigoted xenophobia.

Comment

Working...
          X