• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should surfers be culled?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should surfers be culled?

Monstrous shark caught in Australia as surfers call for cull - Telegraph

Yes. Leave the sea life alone you boneheaded thickos.

Comment

According to the Australian government, you are 3x more likely to be killed riding a horse than you are by a shark. You're also more likely to die by accidental suffocation while in bed or 10x more likely to die through alcohol poisoning.

Cull surfers. Problem solved.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Doesn't look like they've used a surfboard to catch the shark to be fair.

We've done enough Aussie-culling at the Ashes. Fast running out of arrogant bar staff in El Vibrante as it is.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I spend a truckload of cash every year trying to catch a glimpse of one of those beasties. Jammy stoner surfers get all the luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            I spend a truckload of cash every year trying to catch a glimpse of one of those beasties. Jammy stoner surfers get all the luck.
            New strategy - take up surfing?
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              New strategy - take up surfing?
              I tried paddle boarding once. I got very wet indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                $3.99 and a tin opener

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Working...
                X