• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

JobServe notifications/email alerts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JobServe notifications/email alerts

Has anyone had problems, particularly recently, where they have 'saved searches' and either a) they're using the Android app, or b) simply an email/gmail client, and they're not getting any updates, or they were and for some reason they just stopped?

Had no problems until a few days ago then nothing. On my end everything from anywhere else (emails/notifications), still works...

The only problem I'm having is that most of the contracts in the South West seem to be in effing Cardiff.

I wish Jobserve's proximity algorithm could take account of the fact that the Bristol Channel is in the way, and we don't all have microlights!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Just me then? Oh dear...

Comment

Well, after much faffing about with the 'push notifications' I thought I'd go "old school", and use the email option, but it seems JobServe can't even manage that.

Worked fine for a week or so...

=> posted 08:30

...then

=> posted 16:13...and probably 101 not sent in between!

How hard can it be in this day and age?

Last edited by Joe Black; 26 August 2015, 19:56.

Comment

Nice to see you back Joe! Coming back to the darkside?

Comment

Working...
          X