• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ha Ha Ha... ooo me ribs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha Ha Ha... ooo me ribs

Apparently. Allegedly

all those mischievous folks who signed up for labour, to vote for Corbyn
    are now getting swamped by junk mail

oooh me ribs

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Should have voted tory, obviously.

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
      Should have voted tory, obviously.

But it's not labour junk mail. It's from all over the place

Join labour ... and let the buggers sell your email addy on

ooo me ribs
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

But they're not selling the NHS, or the rest of the country for that matter
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

ha ha ha

what an integrious* party

*not sure if that's an actual word yet
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

You sound like someone who really regrets voting tory but doesn't want to admit it, so instead is trying to bash the opposition
            Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
              You sound like someone who really regrets voting tory but doesn't want to admit it, so instead is trying to bash the opposition
              Not at all.
              I did not vote tory, and I laughed a few weeks ago when I heard that the neer do wells were joining labour, to vote for Corbyn. Then I laughed when Corbyn streaked ahead, then I laughed when the Blurr ites started whinging
              and now I m laugjhing when the spikers are getting spiked.

sorry, but the whole episode is one great f**ng laugh.

listen mate, I build systems for a living. and if someone said to me , 'build a system for a million quid that will screw the labour party forever'

I could never have beat this.

**Caveat - I am NOT saying this is a good thing. just a laff
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

These smug Tories, thinking they're so clever voting for Corbyn, may be in for a big shock if he is elected leader and Labour win the next election.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Apparently. Allegedly

all those mischievous folks who signed up for labour, to vote for Corbyn
                  are now getting swamped by junk mail

oooh me ribs
                  And wrong.

So far, all I've got is some blurb from Yvette Cooper and Tom Watson (Who?!!).

Apparently the pugly Mr Watson is a candidate for Deputy Leader. He's been endorsed by Len McCluskey and Dennis Skinner. Seems like a Dream Ticket running mate for Comrade Corbyn to me.

I think that may well resolve my uncertaintry about who should get my vote for deputy leader

With regard to junk mail. I only gave them £3.00 That doesn't give them budget for many pieces of junk. After that they will be just wasting money given to them in good faith by genuine Labour supporters. Multiply that by the number of Marxists, Trotskyites, other Far Left Wing Riff Raff, and fellow Torygraph Readers upon whom Labour mailings are utterly wasted, and that's a decent ongoing drain on Labour's coffers...

Maybe the time will come when we see the Lib Dems as Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition.

[edit] Ooh! The post has just been delivered. I now have a missive from Comrade Corbyn too! [/edit]
                  Last edited by RetSet; 15 August 2015, 09:36.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    These smug Tories, thinking they're so clever voting for Corbyn, may be in for a big shock if he is elected leader and Labour win the next election.
                    And should that happen then Satan and I will sit down together with a '99' each!

Comment

Working...
                    X