• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One more with Asperger's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more with Asperger's

Flash crash trader Navinder Singh Sarao bailed after declaring £25.5m in Swiss account

To address concerns that Mr Sarao was a flight risk, his US lawyers have set up an escrow account with the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission to hold all of Mr Sarao's assets, including the £25.5m that he has now revealed is held in Swiss accounts as well as £5m held in a broking account with RJ O'Brien.

The court was also told on Friday that Mr Sarao has been diagnosed with severe Asperger's syndrome.

Mr Sarao faces extradition to the US on Department of Justice charges that carry a maximum sentence of 380 years if he is found guilty.

Flash crash trader Navinder Singh Sarao bailed after declaring £25.5m in Swiss account - Telegraph

I don't understand this BS - clearly knows what he was doing with money hidden into Swiss account, something he denied at first, and suddenly BAM - he's got Asperger's and (it follows for sure) he can't be extradited into mean US Federal jail where he might have to stay for the rest of his life.

For the record - I recently took questionnaire and got enough points to indicate I've got Asperger's, however should there every be a question of my extradition anywhere, then I vow to never claim it's a problem (there could be other problems like no guarantee of fair trial etc)

Nope. you got Ass burgers

that's a totally different problem. honey
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

that's a totally different problem. honey

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Well done, EO....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          Well done, EO....

at least my tourettes got better you f***ng f**ng f**k faced f**ker
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            For the record - I recently took questionnaire and got enough points to indicate I've got Asperger's
            We could have told you that - and saved you the mouse clicks

Autism / Asperger's Quiz

I scored 32, which is borderline autism.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post

Autism / Asperger's Quiz

32 here too, but I don't think liking numbers/patterns and being a bit socially uncomfortable is something that needs fixing!

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post

Autism / Asperger's Quiz

I scored 9 which is borderline serene...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  32 here too, but I don't think liking numbers/patterns and being a bit socially uncomfortable is something that needs fixing!
                  33 here, and not worried for the same reasons! I tend to score highly on those tests that look for patterns, and am socially more introverted around people I don't know well, but I don't see those as being autistic/aspergers, just being normal...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Originally posted by meridian View Post
                    33 here, and not worried for the same reasons! I tend to score highly on those tests that look for patterns, and am socially more introverted around people I don't know well, but I don't see those as being autistic/aspergers, just being normal...
                    Well it is normal... for you weirdos...(c:

Just like I don't have to count all the matches in a box before lighting one (or two if one would leave an odd number ) is normal for me

We's all individuals, see. All different. Long may it last.

Comment

Working...
                    X