• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "D"?????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "D"?????

Marks and Spencer mocked on Facebook and Twitter over 'd in bread' advert - Telegraph

Not heard of that before.

Get with the program BP!

I was sat opposite a graduate girl last year when her (much maligned and abused) line manager stood up and loudly asked 'Is this a D or a P'? Caused much amusement.

Comment

You learn something new every day.

On a bowel disease forum I frequent "D" has a different meaning.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Get with the program BP!

I was sat opposite a graduate girl last year when her (much maligned and abused) line manager stood up and loudly asked 'Is this a D or a P'? Caused much amusement.
        DP=DimPrawn?

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        You learn something new every day.

On a bowel disease forum I frequent "D" has a different meaning.
        I know I will regret the answer - but what does D stand for on there?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Dodgy @rse?

Comment

Never heard that before? Guess i'm not down with Da Kidz lingo

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              DP=DimPrawn?

In DP, I think it stands for Double.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I fail to see the problem. If some gutter snipes want to read smut into a perfectly innocent ad campaign I say let them.

SY03 has started dribbling in in young person speak. If something is really good it's "sick" and if it's the best it's the "sickest". The other day I was "da illest" for bunging him some cash to go on the 2p machines. "I feel perfectly fine thank you, now off you fook while I have a pint and a gander at the sports pages".

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  SY03 has started dribbling in in young person speak. If something is really good it's "sick" and if it's the best it's the "sickest". The other day I was "da illest" for bunging him some cash to go on the 2p machines. "I feel perfectly fine thank you, now off you fook while I have a pint and a gander at the sports pages".

Doesn't sound like his dad at all, does he? The genetic one, that is ...

Comment

Working...
                  X