• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pigeon - Lunatic - Must work in IT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pigeon - Lunatic - Must work in IT

This is some of the weirdest rant tulip that I have ever seen. He used to be on Pistonheads and got banned - no wonder?

Whiling away the moments....

Crap stuff
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

EXCELLENT ranty chap! I shall add him to my favourites.

Where are cyclists? bastards who hang around blocking escalators? cyclone vacuum cleaners? people who use motor mowers and strimmers on nice days? cats and their f* owners? squealy little girls? people who don't park properly and waste space? litterers? ..................

PS And excess packaging that is so hard to open. Tea bags that never come with little plastic dinosaurs in like they did when I was a kid.

PPS Mods! This thread would make a great sticky. We could all add rants about the things that irritate us.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 19 August 2015, 09:07.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Screaming kids, barking (or even worse yapping) dogs, ***** with noisy motorbikes, so many things to rant about that ruin a summers day.

Comment

"I've worked hard, this is my right" boomers [emoji33]
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          EXCELLENT ranty chap! I shall add him to my favourites.

Where are cyclists? bastards who hang around blocking escalators? cyclone vacuum cleaners? people who use motor mowers and strimmers on nice days? cats and their f* owners? squealy little girls? people who don't park properly and waste space? litterers? ..................

PS And excess packaging that is so hard to open. Tea bags that never come with little plastic dinosaurs in like they did when I was a kid.

PPS Mods! This thread would make a great sticky. We could all add rants about the things that irritate us.
          WHS - Must have a look through his site at the weekend

At first glance, I've no doubt I'l agree with everything he says
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Labour governments, Tory governments. Utter s

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              "I've worked hard, this is my right" boomers [emoji33]
              Lazy young tits feeling hard done by

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                This is some of the weirdest rant tulip that I have ever seen. He used to be on Pistonheads and got banned - no wonder?

Whiling away the moments....

Crap stuff

It's not me. Last time I checked I hadn't been banned from PH, and Pigeon isn't my username anyway.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Been reading some more of his rants.

He's so right about nouvelle cuisine

Went for an expensive meal yesterday with some friends at the Fisherman's Cot in a Devon village.

After checking they were not using square plates (a dead giveaway for poncey nouvelle cuisine), I ordered fish pie, only to find it was in a small pot, practically full of mussel _shells_, and came on a wooden board, with a small pile of salad next to it. I hardly touched the thing. What a waste of time and money. Why does anyone put up with this pretentious French crap?!

Thank God this mad cooking affliction hasn't affected most pubs in Devon - yet.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                  X