• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And another thing, Dad, just listen to me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another thing, Dad, just listen to me

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-digs-d...1.html#IAs8TfR

For dear old Freako, this relates to yet another septic lunatic who dug up his Dad to have a conversation with the corpse.

His father passed away 30 years ago, so it's obviously been a long standingdigging argument.

I ignore almost everything my kids say anyway. Usually its a money request and eventually I give in and they go away.

Dare I ask how are conversations with Zeity Pater? Or am I on your ignore list?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Did someone say something?

He's still there. I visit every other day and not at all on weekends.

18 months of staring at the wall*.

Poor old sod.

Ho hum.

*been offered dvd players, got a tv, got a radio. Doesn't use any of it. I take him the SW evening post & the metro when I visit. I assume he reads some of it. ZeitMater is off with the fairies, so feck nose what she gets out of life.
      I feel for you.

Hard to know what is on their minds. They might be really happy. Baby bp is off with the fairies and he is the happiest child ever.

My mother got leukaemia recently. Upon finding she could no longer go for long walks or swimming she refused treatment and died.

Step-father-out-law got bowel cancer. Hes getting loads of painful treatment. All he does is sit in his flat all week watching the TV. But he wants the treatment. He is happy with his lot.

Anyway - best of luck. I hope you can look after yourself through all this. Maybe eat another esteemed customer to cheer yourself up?

Comment

Am I still on your ignores list Zeity?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Am I still on your ignores list Zeity?
          Aren't you on everyone's ignore list?

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Aren't you on everyone's ignore list?

How are you?
            I'm good thanks. Just chilling. Howard Hugh?
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
            X