• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well I'll be googled...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'll be googled...

Type "wear your mushrooms with pride" into google and then click the thingy that brings up the similar pages.

They're all mine!

ZeitGhost, Ruler of the Google Mushrooms references.

Apart from the Mario one.

And I had that Battle of Yorktown site on the first page for "French military victories" for a while, thanks to this board. But it's gone down to page 2 now.

Comment

Well I got The Naughty Secretary Club as the first hit. Not as exciting as it sounds unfortunately. Is that really one of yours ZG?
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        There was a TV prog back in 80s, when global nuclear war looked likely, that had the phrase as its catch.

Can anyone remember what it was called?

They made a film with (I think) Loretta Swit as the US President some time later using the same story, but bowdlerised so as not upset the cousins.
        I think it was called "Apocalypse Now"
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Or even...."Whoops Apocalypse" ....memory is going fast

Comment

Film & tv prog was entitled "Whoops Apocalypse".

20 years ago.

So far as I recall it is devoid, unfortunately, of helicopters and Wagner's Die Vakyrie...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Film & tv prog was entitled "Whoops Apocalypse".

20 years ago.

So far as I recall it is devoid, unfortunately, of helicopters and Wagner's Die Vakyrie...
              yeah but I got my correct answer in before your statement so there!!

also the helicopter attack scene to Die Vakyrie is IMHO the piece of cinema action without equal

Comment

Zeit. You are an idiot and I claim my £5.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X