• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can I buy a box of Durex as a business expense?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I buy a box of Durex as a business expense?

It's a legitimate business expense.

I want to screw the competition.

The Top 5 Sexiest Female Programmers in the World - The Crazy Programmer

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    It's a legitimate business expense.

I want to screw the competition.

The Top 5 Sexiest Female Programmers in the World - The Crazy Programmer

You can get a suitable alternative free from your local health clinic, so doubt you could expense it

Comment

As you'd only need them to protect the keyboard and screen of your laptop, it would probably fail the 'exclusively for business use' test....unless.....
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Not one looks shagworthy

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Not one looks desperate enough

FTFY
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Amanda Wixted is known all over the world as one of the most effective and efficient mobile developers as well as a good game programmer. Amanda has given her contribution in the development of the popular game Farmville.
            So it was this botch who is responsible for all those facebook game invites

Comment

Working...
            X