• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tommy Robinson: Police Want Me Back In Prison And Ultimately Killed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommy Robinson: Police Want Me Back In Prison And Ultimately Killed

link

Contentious one this & I'm not a supporter but I've been following what's been happening to Mr Robinson & it seems that the authorities really do not like him very much at all.

They seem to keep banging him up for some very minor transgressions of his conditions of bail. As they should do you might say but putting him on a wing full of muslim prisoners where there was an attempt to attack him with boiling water does seem somewhat reckless.

What do people think?

TBH, DGAF.......

Comment

He owned a tanning salon in a previous life so his job was to turn white people brown, oh the irony

Comment

Was he the 2-4-6-8-Motorway guy?

Otherwise I've no idea who he is.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post

What do people think?
          Think? I hope so.

Comment

Proof that the indiscretions of youth will come back to haunt you even if you try to pretend to be a grown up in later life
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
            X