• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top 10 Fringe jokes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 10 Fringe jokes

1. Darren Walsh: I just deleted all the German names off my phone. It’s Hans free.

2. Stewart Francis: Kim Kardashian is saddled with a huge arse … but enough about Kanye West.

3. Adam Hess: Surely every car is a people carrier?

4. Masai Graham: What’s the difference between a hippo and a Zippo? One is really heavy, the other is a little lighter.

5. Dave Green: If I could take just one thing to a desert island, I probably wouldn’t go.

6. Mark Nelson: Jesus fed 5,000 people with two fishes and a loaf of bread. That’s not a miracle. That’s tapas.

7. Tom Parry: Red sky at night: shepherd’s delight. Blue sky at night: day.

8. Alun Cochrane: The first time I met my wife, I knew she was a keeper. She was wearing massive gloves.

9. Simon Munnery: Clowns divorce: custardy battle.

10. Grace the Child: They’re always telling me to live my dreams. But I don’t want to be naked in an exam I haven’t revised for.
    loved number one

and honorable mentions

Jenny Collier: I never lie on my CV, because it creases it.

Ian Smith: If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself.

Tom Ward: I usually meet my girlfriend at 12:59 because I like that one-to-one time.

Gyles Brandreth: Whenever I get to Edinburgh, I’m reminded of the definition of a gentleman. It’s someone who knows how to play the bagpipes, but doesn’t.

Ally Houston: Let me tell you a little about myself. It’s a reflexive pronoun that means “me”.

James Acaster: Earlier this year I saw The Theory of Everything – loved it. Should’ve been called Look Who’s Hawking, that’s my only criticism.

which order would you put them in?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    loved number one

and honorable mentions

which order would you put them in?

Stewart Francis? Is he still going?

Remember him on Crackerjack.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
      Stewart Francis? Is he still going?

Remember him on Crackerjack.
      Bolton's finest...

Comment

What's happened to Tim Vine? He usually wins these things.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Whenever I hear fringe now, I think of Snatch....

Brick Top: "Listen, you f***ing fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f***ing Jacobs off".

Funnily enough, cockney rhyming slang from Edinburgh Fringe
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I can't believe the Kardashian one is original. Some good uns there though.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

4. Masai Graham: What’s the difference between a hippo and a Zippo? One is really heavy, the other is a little lighter.
              Made me chuckle

Comment

Number 7 would be perfect in the style of Sean Lock
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  What's happened to Tim Vine? He usually wins these things.
                  They have realised he is a twunt..........

Comment

Number 4 the wittiest.

Comment

Working...
                    X