• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's like a Vicky Pollard sketch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's like a Vicky Pollard sketch

Pregnant teenagers smoke to try to reduce the size of their babies, and make delivery less painful, a government minister has claimed.
    From the BBC today

FFS! How stupid are these people.

If that's not a damning indictment of what NewLie have done to education, I don't know what is...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
      From the BBC today

Tell the Kidz another healthy option, eat a few rounds of vaseline on white bread just prior to birth. Might just work

Comment

tut tut shocking

I'm ging to tell Jamie about you. White bread indeed. Unhealthy and racist!
        Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
          From the BBC today

Lemme see, a government minister make an unsubstantiated claim in a minor speech, so you believe it.

Is that every time, or only if you like the story?

Comment

Originally posted by expat
            Lemme see, a government minister make an unsubstantiated claim in a minor speech, so you believe it.

Is that every time, or only if you like the story?
            Of course it's only when I like the story.

Comment

The Gov should stop all benefit payments to girls who have babies under the age of 16/17. As it stands these girls are breaking the law by having underage sex anyway, and then the Gov goes and rewards them with benefits!!

Comment

You're quite right

in fact they should be forced to have their babies in bus-shelters, with no pain relief (well, alright a couple of cans of cider then) and should then be forced to eat their newborn children, and the placenta. Raw.
                They should also be sterilised using an empty cider can.
                And then sent to the ovens.
                Mwahahaha.
                Last edited by Dundeegeorge; 4 October 2006, 12:27.
                Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
                  The Gov should stop all benefit payments to girls who have babies under the age of 16/17. As it stands these girls are breaking the law by having underage sex anyway, and then the Gov goes and rewards them with benefits!!
                  wasn't there something about the age of consent being 14 if you got your parents permission, or was that for marriage (I vaugley remember it being talked about when i was at school and the general consensus was yeah right like you'd ever ask your parents).

Of course this being dragged up from when i was in school means there is a good chance it is complete and utter tosh, the amount of lies that went around the school yard that we thought were true...

Comment

No, it's 9

isn't it, but only if your parents have sold you to a (self-moderated)ing follower of the (self-moderated) of (self-moderated).
                    Why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X