• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jabberwocky RIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jabberwocky RIP

Shine on you silver diamond

never heard of him...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

were you close?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Probably due to this methinks
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I called him the C word and I didn't get a nasty letter. Doesn't mean I'm not really really sorry though. Shorry Mods.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

So you are not really really sorry ? That's a double negative. I think you should be banned anyway; I don't like the way you type or your use of grammar - it's just not natural.

Comment

Don't be a stupid c**t all your poxy life. My grammar is the least of your problems. Try your personality for starters.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Yeah, the last few hours have been traumatic, little did I realise the full consequences of my action. Even now it is difficult for me to comprehend that I should be still in conversation with the fu*kwit reading this.

Comment

Hello Jobberwicky. We used to have another poster with a similar name but he was banned for making loads of comments about arses and cocks. I assumed he was a faggot and got banned for that but hey ho. What do I know.

Are you a newbie or a faggot too?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                  X