• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cracked my rim :(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracked my rim :(

Got a flat the other day that wouldn't pump up - turns out the rim was cracked!

Don't really fancy buying a whole new set and am happy to drive around with an odd one out - anyone know where to get a single rim from? (BMW 320 - 18")
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Got a flat the other day that wouldn't pump up - turns out the rim was cracked!

Don't really fancy buying a whole new set and am happy to drive around with an odd one out - anyone know where to get a single rim from? (BMW 320 - 18")
    Pauper Spec 3 Series?

INKSPE
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

(BMW 320 - 18")
      Pretty piss poor motor for a dirty spekulant of your caliber...

Comment

Depending how badly you have damaged it, its probably possible to get your current wheel repaired. Try a good wheel refurb place.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Pretty piss poor motor for a dirty spekulant of your caliber...
          I don't like to flash my cash - prefer to over pay the mortgage like - know what I mean?
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I don't like to flash my cash - prefer to over pay the mortgage like - know what I mean?
            Pretty piss poor to have mortgage for a dirty spekulant of your caliber...

Comment

try

247 Spares - Buy Cheap Car Parts Online! - UK

its where I get most of my second hand spares from.

there will probably be one scrappy breaking a 320 with one good rim.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Breaker's yards - ring round locally. Someone will know someone who's got one.

Comment

Do I have to do everything myself?

I'm sure NLadyUK can recommend someone who can give you a good rim job.

There, you made me take the obvious joke. I hope you're all happy.

Comment

Fleabay?
                    Local garage?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X