• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The T&S changes are to be welcomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The T&S changes are to be welcomed

All the "johnny come latelys" from the regions will have to go back to contract for spade manufacturers or whatever they do in the provinces.

At last - London for the Londoners.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Yeah, go home foreigners!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        All the "johnny come latelys" from the regions will have to go back to contract for spade manufacturers or whatever they do in the provinces.

Not our fault you're not good enough for the top jobs. London's still worth travelling to even with the T&S, just keeps you lot away from the clean air outside the M25.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Isn't that you in the bottom left?

Comment

HMRC are already paying £550 a day for competent people to work in the North East.. That's easily going to hit £600 with the new rules and I don't have the costs involved in getting up there...

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                HMRC are already paying £550 a day for competent people to work in the North East.. That's easily going to hit £600 with the new rules and I don't have the costs involved in getting up there...

The slight problem there was using the word "competent".

So the NE will benefit too. Good luck to them.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  HMRC are already paying £550 a day for people prepared to work for them in the North East.. That's easily going to hit £600 with the new rules and I don't have the costs involved in getting up there...

FTFY. It's HMRC so count me out.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
                    FTFY. It's HMRC so count me out.
                    I would be going for the irony. They will now have to pay absolute top dollar to get and retain people and if I can profit from it I will...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X