• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done this one yet...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we done this one yet...

London property crisis: £530 a month to live on a bed in a shed in a living room - Telegraph
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

There is plenty of accommodation in London. Purchased by the uber rich. And not let out as it devalues the property.

The world's reserve currency is the London property market.

UK property should only be allowed to be owned by UK citizens.

And rental income subject to a 100% tax rate.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      There is plenty of accommodation in London. Purchased by the uber rich. And not let out as it devalues the property.

The world's reserve currency is the London property market.

And rental income subject to a 100% tax rate.
      Its all owned by Russians and Arabs, one group believes in a messiah who will come and save mankind, and then there's the Arabs who think Putin is a false prophet

Comment

Even Komrade Korbyn couldn't do that.

EU member citizens have right to live anywhere, work anywhere and own property anywhere.

But we could stop the Russians and Chinese.....who then work round it by forming an EU company somewhere and buying the property in that way.

So dream on basically. Only UKIP will sort that one out.

Comment

KUATB

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...pekulants.html
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

But that is from the daily mail. Which is not allowed on CUK.

Telegraph is allowed on CUK. Which gets its stories from the daily mail anyway.

ho hum...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Even Komrade Korbyn couldn't do that.

EU member citizens have right to live anywhere, work anywhere and own property anywhere.

But we could stop the Russians and Chinese.....who then work round it by forming an offshore company in a British territory somewhere and buying the property in that way.

So dream on basically. Only UKIP will sort that one out.
              FTFY
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

But that is from the daily mail. Which is not allowed on CUK.

Telegraph is allowed on CUK. Which gets its stories from the daily mail anyway.

ho hum...
                If you like your news 2 days late and without all the information.......
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Build more of this stuff and sell it - kerching!

FFS, they can drill for oil in Arctic conditions, yet can't build more badly insulated houses in Loooooooooondoooooooon?

Comment

What is the owner thinking of? That shed looks tall enough for a bunk bed, with a couple of outside steps to the "second floor"
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X