• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Useful Templates/Spreadsheets/Forms etc - Moderator

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Useful Templates/Spreadsheets/Forms etc - Moderator

Hey CUK.

Do you think it would be worth adding an area for providing spreadsheets, business models, calculators on the site for others to use?

I am sure some of the users here would be happy to let you have them.

Im just knocking up a mortgage calculator & have used an IR35 vs Non IR35 vs Umbrella calculators etc.

Maybe invoice templates etc.

Just a thought?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

That would be helpful - especially savings calculator achieved from renting a house rather than buying it.

Comment

I would honestly have thought you would have something to add. Perhaps asking for test versions of SKA to be tried?

Comment

I could add some constructive critisism, would that count?

Comment

Absolutely. If you spell it correctly.

Comment

I am pretty sure it is spelled "count"

Comment

I'm not sure the word you are looking for has an 'o' in it.

Comment

what 'wrd' ?????

Comment

But dont supply any contact details. Had various people using my accounts stuff when I used to mention it occasionally. One person kept emailing me with questions as though I was a free accountancy service so I don't anymore. Was it one of you lot?
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                  X