• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheap hotels in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap hotels in London

Any suggestions? This is not for me as I much prefer my bedsit.

I hear you can get a room for the night for a reasonable rate around kings cross. Many come with additional services thrown in.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Bargain!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Any suggestions? This is not for me as I much prefer my bedsit.
        Depends where in London you need to be. It's a big place you know.

Comment

I don't know, maybe up to 4th zone? What's the best site for finding cheap rates there, this is for an associate of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            I don't know, maybe up to 4th zone? What's the best site for finding cheap rates there, this is for an associate of mine.
            The hotel near me is available on an hour to hour arrangement

Comment

Zone 4 is something like 20 miles across. Can't your associate be more specific?

Comment

Don't be an arse Luc, this is the guru's job.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  You called? So you have an associate? Is that a business associate? How very grown up. You sure you don't mean your mum?

PS I can help if you give me a price range...
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    There's charming for you. You try and help and look what happens. The youth of today, etc., etc.

P.S.
                    Zone 4 really is huge. I live in zone 4 and that's 10 miles from central London. You will get no meaningful answer unless you can be more specific about where your associate wants to stay or is trying to get to.

Comment

Working...
                    X