• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom

It may be a Permie boom but I has a happy: I have just got my next project a little £8m shed under an hour away from home

Beats sitting at Head office (90min drive) playing minion

Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    It may be a Permie boom but I has a happy: I have just got my next project a little £8m shed under an hour away from home

Minion as a in permie at the lowest level or Minion as the game?

congrats by the way, now to play them off each other and WFH in your Jimmy Jammies.i.e.

Monday on site = Duvet day
    Tuesday in head office = Duvet day

etc

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

BGG will be a happy man

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Minion as a in permie at the lowest level or Minion as the game?
          Minion as in doing stuff to help out others who are over busy, cost reporting; contract reviews etc. which is stuff I would do any way, but I have more interest when it’s my own project.

I would be an expensive low-level permie
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Congrats Halo

although I'm not sure you really want anything going boom.

Comment

Minion as in doing stuff to help out others who are over busy, cost reporting; contract reviews etc. which is stuff I would do any way, but I have more interest when it’s my own project.

I would be an expensive low-level permie
              hey they pay me a fortune to listen to them fumble along while I drink tea!

don't knock it you could end up like MF if you pretend to be too responsible.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Congrat!

I knew property prices in the UK were crazy, but £8m for a little shed
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                X