• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor from hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor from hell

Got this new bloke in a month ago. He just sits at his desk. Beard and white socks. And he smells. Totally different from the guy at interview. With so many contractors on the bench I am sure we could not have done any worse.

Do we cut him loose today or tomorrow?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Got this new bloke in a month ago. He just sits at his desk. Beard and white socks. And he smells. Totally different from the guy at interview. With so many contractors on the bench I am sure we could not have done any worse.

Are you still a permie?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I thought Eek has just been on holiday?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Does he drive a 1997 Volvo estate too?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Sounds like SimonMac. He normally posts a mugshot of himself as we hit Nov
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The shower has been broken and I have the plumbers in, but should be sorted tomorrow, can't wait to get rid of the beard.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              The shower has been broken and I have the plumbers in, but should be sorted tomorrow, can't wait to get rid of the beard.
              Is this the male equivalent of having the decorators in? Can you not a little blue pill?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Is this the male equivalent of having the decorators in? Can you not a little blue pill?
                Or more like cottage cheese in your jacket ....

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Is this a euphemism ?
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    Is this a euphemism ?
                    Yes, it means no flow until they put some lead into the pipework.

Comment

Working...
                    X