• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LinkedIn sexism row: Charlotte Proudman says lawyer used site 'like Tinder'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LinkedIn sexism row: Charlotte Proudman says lawyer used site 'like Tinder'

LinkedIn sexism row: Charlotte Proudman says lawyer used site 'like Tinder' - BBC Newsbeat

Career over? Has similarities with that lass at a Software conference who (very publicly) objected to two Softies sat near her who commented on how they'd like to 'fork her code' or some such.
    Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
    "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Is it safe to comment on this one at all?

Comment

Is this the infamous AndyW's mum?

Comment

I would be careful making any comments, she is a Cambridge educated lawyer!
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Would Mich?

Maybe the next time a female agent contacts me on linkedin I should assume its a tinder request?

Comment

Do KUATB
            My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
              KUATB, KUATB

Anyone else remember Linked Lists?
              My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Working...
              X