• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jack Straw Should be Beheaded

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Straw Should be Beheaded

Islamophobic b@stard.

Straw asks Muslims to remove veil

Muslim women in the UK who wear full veils make "better, positive relations" between communities "more difficult", Commons leader Jack Straw has said.

Concealing a face was "a visible statement of separation and of difference", the Blackburn MP told the Lancashire Evening Telegraph.

He said he now asks women who have meetings with him to remove their veils so they can truly talk "face-to-face".

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
    Islamophobic b@stard.
    Surely being Islamophobic is a sign of rationality and intelligence ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Surely being Islamophobic is a sign of rationality and intelligence ...
      Surely not? Islam is a peace loving and tolerant religion.

Comment

yeah they just blowup peacefully
        and tolerate us kafirs

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
          Islamophobic b@stard.

Straw asks Muslims to remove veil

Muslim women in the UK who wear full veils make "better, positive relations" between communities "more difficult", Commons leader Jack Straw has said.

Concealing a face was "a visible statement of separation and of difference", the Blackburn MP told the Lancashire Evening Telegraph.

He said he now asks women who have meetings with him to remove their veils so they can truly talk "face-to-face".
          Straw should wear a paper bag over his head (it's only fair)

Comment

Originally posted by Keitel
            anyone found without a paper bag on his head should be beheaded

Comment

Originally posted by Keitel
              Straw should be forced to go on Question Time again and again and again just to see how much more he could get away with calling "downright lies and deception" as "lessons learned" and "mistakes" in front of an electorate.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I'm blown away that he has the courage to speak honestly and truthfully on something for once. Is he quitting Parliament or what ?

As a relatively rational product of the 'enlightened' 21st century .... I'm outraged that *some* Muslim feckers only apparent emotion is .......... kneejerk outrage.

I'm with sasguru on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                  Straw should be forced to go on Question Time again and again and again just to see how much more he could get away with calling "downright lies and deception" as "lessons learned" and "mistakes" in front of an electorate.

Next thing you know he will be admitting that the WMD conspiracy theory he sold to the British public with the Right Hon Mr Blair was a bright shining lie.

Any conspiracy theorists on this board bought into the whacky WMD conspiracy theory ?

My my, how quiet you are now !

Its only fair.

Comment

" Who is Jack Straw to comment on negative symbols within a religion that is not his own?

Halima Hussain Muslim Public Affairs Committee"

Oh **** off you tw@ts. Getting sick of this Islamic thing now. Can we just through these dicks out.

We don't have any Muslim posters on this board I seem to notice. I would assume that Sharia Law (based in Stone age) and IT are so far apart as to be on different planets!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X