• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans?

Apart from posting on CUK to help stop me from getting bored this weekend while I am working, what will you be up to?

Off to south of France for 10 days just outside Cap D'agde

Just received my stock of cigars I bought online for the holiday

Waiting for the contract to arrive followed by review, signing and Boomed thread

Comment

After a glorious week of weather the weekend forecast is poor, which is disappointing as I'd hoped to entice the good lady wife out for a spot of paddle boarding. Instead, I dunno, I might take the father-in-law to the pub to watch the football on Saturday.

Sigh. I dunno. No plans.

Comment

TFA!

To'dee - WFH. Grumpy Old Man Club meeting later for beer.

Sat'dee - sorting out international driving permits for t'honeymoon in October. I expect to die at the hands of Massachusetts drivers. Maybe a meal somewhere with the wife. Motorbike ride.

Sun'dee - honeymoon planning, where to go, what to eat, all that jazz. I fancy Wahlburgers. More motorbike ride.

You're not stuck in there ALL weekend, are you?

Comment

Driving a Gravity Grandprix car in the wet, should make the sharp left-hander interesting ..........

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            Off to south of France for 10 days just outside Cap D'agde

Just received my stock of cigars I bought online for the holiday

Waiting for the contract to arrive followed by review, signing and Boomed thread

Again?

Don't get a burnt weeny!

Comment

Racking off last weekend's wine.
              Bottling elderflower champagne.
              Getting ready to go on holiday next Thursday.
              Maybe playing cricket on Sunday.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

My wife and I are visiting the Moulton Bicycle Factory, Bradford On Avon, Wiltshire with the intention of procuring a fold up bicycle for our nephew who is undertaking a cycle tour of the Himalayas.

We are being offered a guided tour of the factory and will be able to test a selection of bicycles from their product range on their purpose built track.

Comment

Doing my first ever 100 mile cycle tomorrow.

Stupidly signed up to do the London to Bath in October so tomorrow is a bit of a dry run .

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
                    Again?

Don't get a burnt weeny!
                    What do you mean again?!! I was in Netherlands last week, not France.

Comment

Working...
                    X