• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

too too pc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too too pc

councillor joked that Noah would have to let gay animals on board
    Lib Dem councillor Michael Carlile, 41, said: "The comment, even in fun, is at best childish and at worst shows that certain local Conservatives are locked into the distant past. I urge, if we are truly going to embrace diversity, all members should have compulsory diversity training."
    Does nobody there see the contradiction in compulsory diversity training?

Originally posted by expat
    councillor joked that Noah would have to let gay animals on board Does nobody there see the contradiction in compulsory diversity training?
    expat - yep!

I always imagine this Orwellian concept of "diversity training" as some free man that gets grabbed by the state police, bundled into a black, unmarked van only to reappear in front of friends and family as some gurning zombie from Stepford Wives...

He's 71, he's not going to change and he quotes:

"...but now they [homosexuals] control the media, the television..."

which is pretty close to the truth having worked for some years at one media company.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      I always imagine this Orwellian concept of "diversity training"
      Think positive: pink tickets... "'Pink tickets' are issued so that previously unknown-to-each-other couples may, with the blinds down, copulate for up to one hour."

Though for most of you that's 58 minutes too many.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Think positive: pink tickets... "'Pink tickets' are issued so that previously unknown-to-each-other couples may, with the blinds down, copulate for up to one hour."

Though for most of you that's 58 minutes too many.
        Can you cash in multiple tickets at the same time if you find a real stunner?

Comment

We will soon find out.

Comment

Some of you guys are extremely racist and homophobic! I bet your Neo Nazi views go down a treat at the football!

Comment

They're not racist, they just don't like Blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Fred
                Some of you guys are extremely racist and homophobic! I bet your Neo Nazi views go down a treat at the football!
                Shouldn't be working for your pocket money right now and stay out of the grown up discussions?
                Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Flubster racism is an offense punishable by law. If you and some of your other posters want to carry on posting racist/sexist filth Im certain that eventually someone will point it out and bring you to task.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Fred
                    Flubster racism is an offense punishable by law. If you and some of your other posters want to carry on posting racist/sexist filth Im certain that eventually someone will point it out and bring you to task.
                    Troll! 99% of what is on here is probably punishable by law...certainly by the Taliban (oops...was that racist remark too?).
                    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Working...
                    X