• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jose Mourinho sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jose Mourinho sacked

<<placeholder>>

Definitely worth a placeholder. Something has happened, suddenly the well oiled machine is running out of steam at the start of campaign.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

It's that girl...

Comment

Looks like relegation battle is looming...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Looks like relegation battle is looming...

Yup. Now Chelski have forced their way into the top 16 they are going to take some shifting. Bwahahahahahaha!!!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Crystal Place are at 4? Wow!
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

So if Newcastle can beat West Ham tomorrow that will put Chelski into the relegation zone. After spending HOW many gazillion?

ROFLMAO
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho blows his top as champions slip further off pace after defeat at Everton - Telegraph

Comment

Not a Chelsea fan but I predict they will finish no lower than 4th. Maybe even 3rd.

May even put a £50 bet on them coming in top four.

Comment

As an Arsenal fan, I will be all over this come the weekend if we are successful in beating them! Although after a bad loose Im sure they will bounce back.

Already had a ton of abuse from a Chelsea fan I ribbed over the weekend, just gonna copy and paste it back to him if we get a good result!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X