PDA

View Full Version : Shagtastic - whats your number?

vetran
15th September 2015, 10:56
LloydsPharmacy Online's tool reveals 9 lovers means you've been sexually exposed to 4M | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3234130/How-people-indirectly-sex-test-Tool-reveals-just-9-lovers-means-ve-sexually-exposed-FOUR-MILLION.html)

How many people have YOU 'indirectly' had sex with? Take this test to find out! Tool reveals just nine lovers means you've been 'sexually exposed to FOUR MILLION'
Average number of sexual partners for people in UK is 9, survey reveals
Using theory of 6 degrees of separation experts calculate that means the average Brit has 'indirectly slept' with 3,917,918 people
LloydsPharmacy Online has developed a calculator to reveal totals
Experts urge people to use condoms and have regular STI tests

I have had it with a few million apparently.

VectraMan
15th September 2015, 11:03
What about if it's only one but the one is AndyW's Mum?

LondonManc
15th September 2015, 11:15
It's all a bit silly really unless it takes into account when you had them.

I've been with Mrs LM for 20 years and was only sexually active for 3 years before that. Whereas if I'd married as a virgin, got divorced then caught up in the last 3 years, I'd be more likely to encounter ridden women.

vetran
15th September 2015, 11:34
I'd be more likely to encounter ridden women.

so its your belief that younger ones like to ride?

BrilloPad
15th September 2015, 11:36
I have had more than 9 this week. :eek:

At least AtW does not have to worry about this. Unless you count squirrels.

vetran
15th September 2015, 11:41
I have had more than 9 this week. :eek:

At least AtW does not have to worry about this. Unless you count squirrels.

Mrs BP been busy?

LondonManc
15th September 2015, 11:45
so its your belief that younger ones like to ride?

It's my guess that a 17-year-old filly is less exposed than a 35-year-old with a clunge like Dumbledore's sleeve.

BrilloPad
15th September 2015, 11:47
It's my guess that a 17-year-old filly is less exposed than a 35-year-old with a clunge like Dumbledore's sleeve.

Scientific investigation required?

LondonManc
15th September 2015, 11:49
Scientific investigation required?

Feel free. I'm not risking either due to Mrs LM having access to both my genitalia and a selection of kitchen knives while I sleep.

barrydidit
15th September 2015, 12:26
Do robots count?

vetran
15th September 2015, 12:27

the question is those that went through the slutty phase in their teens(or not) and have since spent 16 years with kids via cesarean and have come back on the market fresh are they cleaner than a 21 year old who is banging anything that moves?

My general perception is that the number of partners in each age range has been going up since the 60s. The average used to be 7.

vwdan
15th September 2015, 12:47
Well that's rather taking the edge off what was some great memories!

Although, of course, it doesn't really make sense at all. By their logic, sitting on a train seat must be equivalent to sitting on the lap of most of the worlds population.

LondonManc
15th September 2015, 12:50
Well that's rather taking the edge off what was some great memories!

Although, of course, it doesn't really make sense at all. By their logic, sitting on a train seat must be equivalent to sitting on the lap of most of the worlds population.

Fart residue doesn't spread STIs I'd expect.

MicrosoftBob
15th September 2015, 12:58
Do robots dream of electric flossy?

FTFY

MaryPoppins
15th September 2015, 12:59
Terrifying. Not interested in my number, but I'd say I've probably shagged you all indirectly.

BrilloPad
15th September 2015, 13:01
Terrifying. Not interested in my number, but I'd say I've probably shagged you all indirectly.

You had sex with MF as well? :eek:

fullyautomatix
15th September 2015, 13:02

:banana:

original PM
15th September 2015, 13:03
Stopped counting when I reached 100.

:o

MaryPoppins
15th September 2015, 13:10
You had sex with MF as well? :eek:

I've done some bad stuff in my day.

Scruff
15th September 2015, 13:31
Inneresting that MP might have done MF. I feel a vomit coming on 🔩🔧

LondonManc
15th September 2015, 13:34
Do robots count?

Yes, they also walk, talk, paint vehicles. They're all over the place these days. Glad you've finally come out of your coma.

vetran
15th September 2015, 15:08
Inneresting that MP might have done MF. I feel a vomit coming on 🔩🔧

How do you think MP feels, good job she was on top though.

Advice: My Husband’s Weight is Crushing Our Sex Life (http://www.patheos.com/blogs/loveinshallah/2014/04/24/advice-my-husbands-weight-is-crushing-our-sex-life/)