• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recruiters thieves?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recruiters thieves?

Who would have thought that?

Recruitment agency manager jailed for stealing

But its nice to see she's been welcomed with open arms into another recruiting job

Comment

Any news on Darren Upton? I would have thought he'd be out by now ...

Comment

Originally posted by Fandango View Post
        But its nice to see she's been welcomed with open arms into another recruiting job
        Just keep her away from the petty cash!

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          What a loser! fancy getting caught!
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            What a loser! fancy getting caught!
            I thought your objection would be more to do with actually having to do the stealing yourself, instead of just skimming 20% off the top from your thieves, like Fagin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
              I thought your objection would be more to do with actually having to do the stealing yourself, instead of just skimming 20% off the top from your thieves, like Fagin.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

--ring ring

"Hi, I'm Lisa Philips with ...."
                "**** off, thief"

Doesn't say much for Spring's audit procedures either.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I was contracting through them in my last gig. When I had taken off for few days the agency consultant had sent me an email asking for my DOB which he mentioned was required for a new timesheet system at the client end. I didn't worry much about it and replied with my DOB. When I resumed work, there wasn't any new timesheet system and I realized he had lied to me and he required it to submit to hmrc. Done with them anyway.

Comment

Hard to believe anyone would go to so much bother over a month's worth
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X