• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be......................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend you will mostly be......................

What are the general populous up to?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Setting up and levelling the tops of a grid of screws in a large room in preparation for laying screed. Hope it works.

Harvest service and supper this evening.

P.S. Thanks for the advice on cookers - Been meaning to email you an excellent up-to-date ebook on cats. I'll try and do that this weekend.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Posting as TykeMerc again

Comment

Beer Festival in a Brewery
        Join IPSE

Comment

Drinking box wine at home tonight and beer out with a mate tomorrow.

Cutting firewood with a Bosch reciprocating saw (open fire + builder neighbour = infinite fuel supply)

Preping the first area of my "Grass free Lawn" (Not plastic, but low growing plants)

Collecting a cast iron bed for rl4.jr's nursery.
          Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
          "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Hunting for golf balls.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working on SKA

Comment

Thanks for asking

Loading the car up and taking eldest to uni
                Afternoon will be at the tennis club with youngest.

Sunday having a roast dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Setting up and levelling the tops of a grid of screws in a large room in preparation for laying screed. Hope it works.

Harvest service and supper this evening.

P.S. Thanks for the advice on cookers - Been meaning to email you an excellent up-to-date ebook on cats. I'll try and do that this weekend.
                  Cheers, you going with induction and electric ovens then?
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Not been too well lately, so could be sleeping or vegging on the sofa, or could be out biking. It helps clear my head.

Comment

Working...
                    X