• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What would you do for £26,000?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you do for £26,000?

The average wage in the UK is £26,500. If the national cake was redistributed equally amongst everyone irrespective of what they did what would you do?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

2 or 3 months coding.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Become an agent. I would then earn the average by doing f**k all. And I could go on holiday and ignore my kids leaving them for child snatchers...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Become an agent. I would then earn the average by doing f**k all. And I could go on holiday and ignore my kids leaving them for child snatchers...
        In other words you would do what you normally do but for less money
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Post tulip on CUK 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            The average wage in the UK is £26,500. If the national cake was redistributed equally amongst everyone irrespective of what they did what would you do?
            You mean what job, or literally anything?

If the former then probably still software, although I wouldn't mind doing something more physical. I've actually thought being a receptionist-cum-porter could be quite nice too - the type who basically just has to sit there and be present all day. Spend the day reading, maybe work on a novel or something.

Actually, writing would be nice.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              You mean what job, or literally anything?

If the former then probably still software, although I wouldn't mind doing something more physical. I've actually thought being a receptionist-cum-porter could be quite nice too - the type who basically just has to sit there and be present all day. Spend the day reading, maybe work on a novel or something.

Actually, writing would be nice.
              I think I would work as a barman in a lap dancing bar

Comment

I think I would work as a barman in a lap dancing bar
                You'll have to grow a mustache first to fit in

Comment

One day a week.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

About 60 days development.

Note. at least 1200 minutes of that will be spent on the toilet.

Comment

Working...
                    X