• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Perfect Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Perfect Boom

My inbox contains the perfect boom, a nineteen month extension which will take me to 23 months and 24 days, best rate I have ever had, could probably eek out another 5-10% rise as I know the agents margin, work away but do my five days over four on a very very prestigious programme of work.

But I'm turning it down
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

My perfect boom.

Comment

How come mate? Sounds ideal! Must be something good to stop you taking it...

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        strip club

he doesn't do that sort of thing any more
        Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

The burger grease is playing havoc with his acne.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              I'm hoping so!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I'm hoping so!
                So, stalling with a bit of haggle to see if the other one comes through?
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  So, stalling with a bit of haggle to see if the other one comes through?
                  Other offer is already on the table and agreed with a start date scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Other offer is already on the table and agreed with a start date scheduled.
                    So what's stopping you then from taking the other?
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X