• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hot stuff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot stuff

Anyone know a UK source, for this sauce? It used to be found occasionally in Home Bargains/B&M type shops, but I've not seen it for a while, an online search only seems to show results in the US of States..

It tastes amazing; not too hot, it's more about the flavour. I know there's Encona etc. but this is worlds apart.

I'd consider recommendations with similar ingredients: Water, Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Cane Vinegar, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Approved Spices, And Grapefruit Seed Extract.
    Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
    "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
    Anyone know a UK source, for this sauce? It used to be found occasionally in Home Bargains/B&M type shops, but I've not seen it for a while, an online search only seems to show results in the US of States..

It tastes amazing; not too hot, it's more about the flavour. I know there's Encona etc. but this is worlds apart.

I'd consider recommendations with similar ingredients: Water, Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Cane Vinegar, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Approved Spices, And Grapefruit Seed Extract.

Waitrose stock it I think - sure I bought some there earlier this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Normie View Post
      Waitrose stock it I think - sure I bought some there earlier this year.
      Hmmm interesting, thanks for the pointer. Seems to be in stock too but I tried using their site using a disposable address (forces you to enter email before you can do anything) it said delivery is free on orders above £60 (my nearest is 30 miles away otherwise..) do they deliver for orders less than that for a nominal charge? I'm guessing not.
      "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Try Amazon - I get my hot sauce from Amazon
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

It's on Amazon US but no ship to UK. I've found it on Chilliworld which is UK based but quite expensive and need to register.

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
            It's on Amazon US but no ship to UK. I've found it on Chilliworld which is UK based but quite expensive and need to register.
            So you need to register to have something delivered?
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Just simmer some scotch bonnets in water for 10 mins, pull the stalks off and chuck them in a blender with a squirt of lime juice, some veg oil and S&P. Blend it until super smooth. Eat with everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Just simmer some scotch bonnets in water for 10 mins, pull the stalks off and chuck them in a blender with a squirt of lime juice, some veg oil and S&P. Blend it until super smooth. Eat with everything.
                Thanks Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  So you need to register to have something delivered?
                  Yep, I'd rather not have my details sat on yet another server to get hacked/leaked/sold. There's two options:

1) I'm an existing customer
                  2) I'm new and I need to register

It needs a third one :

3) I can't be arsed registering or any of that tulip, that's what PayPal or [insert name of 3rd party secure payment processor] is for.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                    Thanks Gordon
                    if it was Gordon he would say :

Just F**king simmer some scotch bonnets in water for 10 mins you Bustard, pull the stalks off and chuck them in a f**king blender with a squirt of lime juice, some veg oil and S&P. Blend it until super smooth. F**king Eat with everything.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X