• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poe Francis climate change irony

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poe Francis climate change irony

Pope Francis urges action on climate change on visit to US - BBC News

Pope Francis urges action on climate change on visit to US

I might have listened to him if he had stayed at home to say that. Okay - probably not. I hate him more than the scientists who make up bollox.

Why not close the Vatican to visitors? They could make virtual visits?

Or tell Catholics they cannot eat meat?

Gosh I am good at this - I should be pope....

Not as good as this one

'Hypocrite' Prince Charles slammed for flying to Copenhagen in jet with large carbon footprint
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Great arguments BP.

And I thought Catholics already forsook meat on Fridays... so that's a 14% reduction
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Great arguments BP.

And I thought Catholics already forsook meat on Fridays... so that's a 14% reduction
        If they were really keen on the environment they would forego the fish and eat lentil and marmite bake.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          If they were really keen on the environment they would forego the fish and eat lentil and marmite bake.
          If we could provide them with the proper launching facilities they could do us all a favour and blast themselves into a low orbit.
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I didn't say Catholics were keen on the environment.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              If we could provide them with the proper launching facilities they could do us all a favour and blast themselves into a low orbit.
              They can't God's chosen people beat them to it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAZhtT-dUyo

OMBQ
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Blimey Catholics have "Power Over Ethernet" called Francis? I suppose it fits in with Bonjour for odd names.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It is funny to see US politicians who promote themselves as "good Catholics" to get votes squirming a bit because they are in total horror at Pope Francis's anti-poverty stance and non-consumption based approach.

http://www.ibtimes.com/catholic-gop-...tricky-2109405

“If the Pope stuck to standard Christian theology, I would be the first in line,” U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., wrote in a lengthy column at conservative website TownHall.com. “But when the Pope chooses to act and talk like a leftist politician, then he can expect to be treated like one.”
                  Translation - hey Pope - get your f****** tanks off my lawn.
                  Last edited by centurian; 23 September 2015, 16:56.

Comment

I don't listen to a word the man says anyway, so /shrug. He has little to say that is of interest to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X