• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tgif

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tgif

Well, its off to the pub from me although not doing what I did last week; started at 17:30 on Friday and eventually got home at 4am Sunday morning. 7 pubs, 1 meal, no sleep and 9 different types of drink.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt
    Well, its off to the pub from me although not doing what I did last week; started at 17:30 on Friday and eventually got home at 4am Sunday morning. 7 pubs, 1 meal, no sleep and 9 different types of drink.
    Alcoholism, natch.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Nah, fun. The 3rd pub visited I was taken to by the barmaid of the 2nd pub (she's a real cutie) who decided to fall asleep with her head on my lap after a couple of drinks and there being basically no-one in the pub (its in the cellar of a Schloß) I thought, 'should I take advantage?') But I didn't. The 4th pub had another sweet barmaid, a little bit strange, but she bought me a few drinks as well. The 7th pub, old German boozer, with excellent jukebox and schnapps (Wildsau, kills you dead after 1) where we were practically the only customers, is run by an 'older' woman who has an amazing cleavage.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

sounds cool darm!

i am off to the streets of london for much drinking with all the permies... i shall be throwing twenty notes left right and center in my wake and wowing them with tales of excess and bleeding edge coding...
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
          wowing them with tales of ... and bleeding edge coding...
          My, how interesting your conversations must be ...
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X