• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tinder on Steroids

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinder on Steroids

Turbo Talk for Tinder.

The new possibly controversial Irish-made app for chapps.

Rob O’Rourke writes:

‘I am a young Irish man working in the oil industry based out of Canada. Earlier this year I took some time off work to go traveling. I was using Tinder a lot but decided it was too much work to be on the phone for over an hour everyday setting up dates. I decided to build an app that would do all the work for me on Tinder. It ended up working really well…

‘The app sends group messages to all your matches, auto likes new people and can send auto greetings when you first match. It means you get a lot of results for very little effort. I ended up with over 4,000 matches and went on a lot of dates!

I originally didn’t even plan on selling it but a lot of people I met traveling were really interested in it and I could see the demand would be high.’

As such I put it up for sale and Tuesday was it’s first day on the Apple App store.
    I got a lot of initial interest from Ireland with several hundred downloads right away. I really think this is a story and a product that Irish guys in particular will love. Its like having a personal assistant for Tinder.

This is my first ever app (and maybe my last) and I have already returned to my regular job as a drilling engineer and now have a girlfriend so the fun is over for me. Hopefully some of your readers enjoy it as much as the people who have tried it already.’
    It’s Like Having Your Own Personal Swiper | Broadsheet.ie
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Why do they need to go through all that bother?

I just show them my wallet and then beat them off with a stick
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Roxanna, 27 looks dirty. I'd swipe her first.

Comment

"and now have a girlfriend so the fun is over for me"

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
        X