• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tedious Trolls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tedious Trolls

Looks like Bernard Manning has had the boot. Which is not surprising as it was HHH. Not sure if Andyw was the same as Jabber etc But hey ho.

But is Judge Fred a troll or is he for real? No-one can be that much of a twat who get so easily insulted? Except Chico... or Atw ..... or SasGuru
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Is Judge Fred a troll?

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Looks like Bernard Manning has had the boot. Which is not surprising as it was HHH. Not sure if Andyw was the same as Jabber etc But hey ho.

But is Judge Fred a troll or is he for real? No-one can be that much of a twat who get so easily insulted? Except Chico... or Atw ..... or SasGuru
    Could be, but then again he could just be an ultra-sensitive gay, who can only get a job with a wanky bodyshop using nepotism. I'd be touchy if I was that pathetic. Mind you, what would we know from real IT professionals, you've got to laugh.
    Still and all, if he was top of his class, I guess that would make him head boy.
    Last edited by Dundeegeorge; 6 October 2006, 19:12.
    Why not?

Comment

Working...
    X