• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking Medical

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking Medical

A press question as I am due to take a medical for some certification.

Where?

In UK medical examination, is it necessary to expose penis?

Thank you.

Originally posted by BS Mukherjee View Post

Where?

Thank you.
    They let you out then?

Ex-chief of tainted East-West Construction still soliciting public contracts | cleveland.com

Comment

It isn't necessary, but it does offer the opportunity to flash your knob to the nurse? You might get offered a role in the episode of "Dogging in Surrey", too.
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

It depends whether you intend to give or receive.

Comment

Where?

Thank you.

It depends on what you're getting certified for A part in a 'special movie' ?

To be honest though, it sounds like you're 'certified' already.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

That's oddly specific, MS?......

Comment

Yes. Here is a description of the procedure....

Comment

In all seriousness though, the last medical I had involved the doctor feeling my balls for anything untoward. I don't know what medicals for contracts are like.

Comment

Where?

Thank you.
                  Give it a bit if a rub if it's a bit small, a semi lob-on is perfectly acceptable in UK medicals, and make sure yours is ok too...

Comment

I wonder if the chap will take a pop at the bright spark that's using his image as an avatar, one can only hope the damages are epic.

Comment

Working...
                    X