• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn is a man against the people not of the people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corbyn is a man against the people not of the people

Jeremy Corbyn isn't a man of the people. He's a man against the people - Spectator Blogs

Contractors get a mention

So teetotaller Corbyn was one of first MPs to call for a smoking ban (in 1989). He has demanded ‘education and regulation’ — including bans on adverts — to try to wean British kids off junk food. He sees mankind as a pox on the planet (humans are ‘obscene, perverted, cruel, uncivilised’, said a parliamentary motion he signed). And he’s surrounded himself with similarly censorious finger-waggers against fun and the masses. Corbynistas are ‘men of the people’? Please. They’re men against the people. They don’t want to represent us — they want to correct us, fat, drunken, animal-murdering oafs that we are.
    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 25 September 2015, 21:22.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

You've got a bit of a stiffy for Corbyn, haven't you DA ?
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      You've got a bit of a stiffy for Corbyn, haven't you DA ?
      Not really but I can play out all my "kill lefties" fantasies on the back of him and what he stands for.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Not really but I can play out all my "kill lefties" fantasies on the back of him and what he stands for.
        And in these fantasies, do you sexually assault them before or after you've killed them ??

Comment

Is this you DA ?

Couple in first Corbyn-based divorce

Comment

So teetotaller Corbyn was one of first MPs to call for a smoking ban (in 1989).
            Sounds forward thinking, very good man

He has demanded ‘education and regulation’ — including bans on adverts — to try to wean British kids off junk food.
            Good thing too.

Comment

You do understand the point of Early Day Motions? Here's the full text, proposed by Tony Banks:

That this House is appalled, but barely surprised, at the revelations in M15 files regarding the bizarre and inhumane proposals to use pigeons as flying bombs; recognises the important and live-saving role of carrier pigeons in two world wars and wonders at the lack of gratitude towards these gentle creatures; and believes that humans represent the most obscene, perverted, cruel, uncivilised and lethal species ever to inhabit the planet and looks forward to the day when the inevitable asteroid slams into the earth and wipes them out thus giving nature the opportunity to start again.
              Signatories: 3.

Now some, not me you understand, but some might believe that Tony might just have had his tongue rather firmly in his cheek when he put this motion down. Others, again not me, might conclude that people selectively quoting a few words from this less than perfectly serious motion in an attempt to portray the new Leader of the Opposition as some kind of people-hater are scraping the bottom of a rather desperate barrel.
              My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

"inhumane proposals to use pigeons as flying bombs"

Nelson would have approved...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  "inhumane proposals to use pigeons as flying bombs"

Nelson would have approved...
                  More humane than using people thought?

But I was driving in my home town the other day and some 'good citizens ' were checking peoples speed. They have done this before and you get a nasty letter if you are caught exceeding the limit.

But then I was thinking when I first started driving back in early 90s there was none of this.

And then I started to think about purple gorilla and his dislike of boomers and I.had to agree those fookers who spend their time catching people speeding shoould fook off.

No one was telling you how to live you life when you were young so how about keeping your pearls of wisdom to yourself and stop trying to legislate our life choices.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                    You do understand the point of Early Day Motions? Here's the full text, proposed by Tony Banks:

Signatories: 3.

Now some, not me you understand, but some might believe that Tony might just have had his tongue rather firmly in his cheek when he put this motion down. Others, again not me, might conclude that people selectively quoting a few words from this less than perfectly serious motion in an attempt to portray the new Leader of the Opposition as some kind of people-hater are scraping the bottom of a rather desperate barrel.
                    Indeed - glorious to watch isn't it
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                    X